THE TWO STATE SOLUTION IS ALL BUT DEAD AND BURIED
Israels new ‘Nationality Law’ has sent a thinly disguised message to those who would threaten the existence of the Jewish State.
The two-state solution is all but dead and buried. There will be no ‘Fake’ Palestinian state next to the State of Israel.
The two-state solution was always unrealistic and would have been no more politically and economically viable than Gaza is today.
What we are left with is a new status quo where managing the ongoing conflict has become the norm, while this is the stark reality to-day, Israel needs to plan for tomorrow.
That plan should require that Arabs currently living in the State of Israel be given an option of accepting non-citizenship, or willingly leave with appropriate compensation, if they refuse to accept one of the options available to them, they should be seen as a hostile entity within the body politic and be treated accordingly with all that entails.
This proposal is not new and in fact, was first put forward by the late Rabbi Meir Kahane of blessed memory in the 1970’s.
Rabbi Kahane, addressed the very real opposition such a plan would engender amongst our own people, he also highlighted the price we would pay if we persisted in doing nothing to solve the problem ;
“The problem is that no Jewish leader in Israel or the Exile has the courage to ask the question or to teach it to the Jewish people. We avoid it even as we raise our money for the “Jewish” state, make our vacation plans for three weeks in the “Jewish” state, and sing the “Hatikva” at bar mitzvahs. The problem is that no one thinks about the question. The problem is that so few think. Dear Jew do think. It may save the lives of millions. even your own.”
Rabbi Meir Kahane went on to say; “Jewish state means Jewish sovereignty and control of its destiny. That can be accomplished only by a permanent Jewish majority”…
The case was clear then and its crystal clear now, no compromise, no accommodation, no surrender!
The Rabbi wrote in another place the following beliefs of Jews of true and deep faith.
1) Eretz Yisrael, in its entirety, was given by G-d, the creator of all lands, unto His Chosen people, Israel.
2) There is no “Palestine” or “Palestinian people.” We recognise you to be part of the Arab nation who settled illegally in our land when, against our will, we were forced into an Exile of 2,000 years, during which not a day went by without the Jew praying for the Great Return.
3) Jews have an OBLIGATION to reclaim all the land of G-d and to declare Jewish sovereignty over any part that has been reclaimed. We have an obligation to settle everywhere in the Land, including the cities of the Bible. We have an obligation to reclaim Jewish property seized by the murderers of Jews in the days of Jewish weakness.
4) Failure to assert Jewish rights and obligations, especially through fear of the gentile, is a Hillul Hashem, desecration of the name of the L-rd.
5) By Torah law, we offer you the status Ger Toshav ( resident stranger) in the Land, if you wish to remain. If you accept upon your self the sovereignty of the Jewish people and G-d over the Land of Israel in its entirety, you are welcome to remain with religious, cultural, social and economic rights but no political one. If you are unwilling to accept this, we will do our utmost to complete the transfer of population begun in 1948 when hundreds of thousands of Jews fled Arab lands. We will move to transfer you to your own countries so that both peoples can live separately in peace.
6) We will seek to have Arab students unwilling to accept Jewish sovereignty removed from universities and ask that a fixed number of Arabs be expelled after every terrorist bomb outrage.
7) We call upon you to help end attacks on Jewish women and men in Jerusalem and elsewhere, for we will put an end to them. We will also act to end the relationships between Arab men and Jewish women that is now growing and that so desecrates the Name of G-d.
8) We will seek to remove all strangers from the Temple Mount until the time that the Ho;y Temple is rebuilt.
The Jewish State at a Crossroad
We are fast approaching a crossroad and the need to set a new course for the Jewish State is crucial in overturning the status quo that perpetuates the “Lie” espoused by all who would wish the Jewish State harm.
Jews of the Exile, stop spending your time on unproductive interests in other peoples lands satisfied with empty gestures while refusing to take action that would contribute to keeping the Land of Israel Jewish. You can breathe life into the Jewish nation while strengthening the Jewish demographic and asserting Jewish sovereignty by coming ‘Home’.